Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bailey's Favorite Things Episode

I forgot to post this a few weeks back when the Gossip Girl Episode originally aired, but I couldn't just let this go unpublished. If you recall the episode when Blair tried to host her annual sleepover, Deroda came out holding this stack of luscious blankies.


Which she then used to make up beds for the girls...


Now, this blankie isn't just any blankie. It is the Kumi Kookoon blankie, and if I were Oprah, it would definitely be the star item on my Favorite Things episode.


You may not know this about me, but I am an expert snuggler (why do you think I chose to pursue a career in blogging where I can stay safely wrapped in my blankie all day if I so choose) and so really, I do consider myself an authority on blankies.


It comes in an array of colors, sizes, and styles.


And now they even offer baby blankies!


Perrfect for snuggling up for a long winters nap!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin