Monday, November 9, 2009

Christian Siriano is still FABuLASS

Every year I get super wrapped up in the fabulosity that is Project Runway, I berate Heidi and Michael when they send home one of my faves, and feel personal victories when the designers I like win. And then, every season, one such designer is granted $100,000 to start their own collection, and I never hear about them again.
I am sure if I tried I would, Season 2 winner Chloe Dao opened a store in Houston with her designs that I have yet to visit...
But let's just face it, in the six seasons of Project Runway, no one designer has really made it-yet.
And then we have last seasons winner, Christian Siriano.
Damn Gina.
From Oprah, to payless, my favorite wee fashionisto is workin it.


And yes, I said payless. Most of his collection is sold out, but what is left is fabulous- and 29.99.

After seeing him on Oprah I headed over to his website to check out more of his collection. The color on the images are a bit off, they read a lot more vibrantly on TV, but I have to say, in my book?
He is still very much IN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the second dress, the silver one!

Unknown said...

3 and 4 are lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin