Monday, November 9, 2009

Project Runway: Where are they now? Leanne Marshall

Rekindling my love of Christian Siriano got me wondering about other Project Runway contestants, and what they might be up to now.
Remember Leanne Marshall?
The kind of mousy yet sassy one with the amazing construction?


Yeah.
She was always one of my faves.
Her runway show for Project Runway was pretty incredible...


....But alas she didn't win*, and I wondered what she might be up to now...
* One of my GORGEOUS readers set me straight, she DID win, and you can clearly see why...
I was getting confused in my Project Runway blitz today...so sorry my loves...Thanks HT!


Not too shabby, to see more and find out where you might be able to purchase one of her creations, check out her website here!
P.S. Her line is called Leanimal. Prettay prettay cute.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

um, LeAnne DID win.

Bailey Quin said...

HT...thanks so much! my mistake, I got confused in my project runway research today, stay tuned for more PR updates!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin