Monday, November 2, 2009

You know you love me...


Tonight I will be indulging in my favorite guilty pleasure, Gossip Girl, with a few of my Houston girlfriends. While I appreciate Pete's patience and feigned interest with my Gossip Girl habit, it is hard to try to explain the complex story lines to a newbie.

Pete: Wait who is that? (referring to Dan)
Bailey: That is the tall blonde girls ex boyfriend, but their parents used to date and are now remarried, so they aren't together anymore since they are step brother/sister, but they just found out they SHARE a sibling...

It gets confusing.
So, I am excited for tonight. And, I am excited for the fashion. I have been known to take to the interweb after each episode to try and claim some of Blair's wardrobe for my own. In my endless search I have stumbled upon CelebStyle.com, which provides the exact outfit (when they can) or suitable recreations of the Gossip Girl wardrobe.

Remember this Serena Look?


They found it for you here! Click here to recreate the entire look.

And my girl, Blair?


Here ya go! For the rest of the look click here.

You know you love me.
xoxo
Bailey




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin