Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Digging a hole to China

One of the biggest items on my "To-Do List" whilst I am in Houston is to begin tackling our Wedding Registry. I have to admit, I am kind of overwhelmed. Where does a girl begin? Other than, of course, with the necessities like a hand-churned ice cream maker...




I know picking china and stuff is supposed to be fun, but it just seems like such an oddly defining moment. I am not sure I am ready to declare what kind of couple Pete and I will be in place settings.


{What would the Helloise pattern by Raynaud say about me? Hmm...}

These plates by Rust Designs are definitely off-the-beaten-registry, but are super sweet. thoughtful, customizable, and would make a great Wedding gift.

Love Bug Collection- The couples name and wedding date painted on the getaway car...

Love Bird Collection, The couples name and wedding date painted on the birds' banner


Birch Tree Collection, The couples initials and anniversary year "carved" into a birch tree


They have custom ideas for other occasions as well.

House warming party...


The home owners new address painted on various door styles...

Childs Birthday...

Baby Shower, a customizable family tree plate

Little girls birthday fairy plates...

Thanks to Lake Jane for the great tip!

1 comment:

Izzy said...

Ooooh I love the Birch Tree Collection best! So dainty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin