Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Peppermint Bliss is getting a makeover!

Big News Blissies!
As of this post Peppermint Bliss will be "going dark" for two days while the entire site is overhauled. The current content should stay put, but there won't be any new posts for a bit.
I am also heading back to Chicago to see these people who I miss dearly.


We will be back up and better than ever hopefully by Thursday, however, certain features like "followers" will no longer work as they are specific to Blogger.

SO if you don't want to lose me either bookmark the page
or!
or!
Follow me on Twitter at BaileyQuin

I hope to see all of you back here when we return. The site is going to be infinitely better and easier to navigate, and we are adding a bunch of great new columns as well!
See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YESSSS. Finally you return

Blog Widget by LinkWithin