Friday, October 2, 2009

Cute Shoes: Your Good Deed of the Day!

I promised y'all I would step it up a notch over here at F.Y.B. and I am happy to announce that we now have our first advertiser, TOMS Shoes!
I could not be more pleased to support this inspiring company with a cause. For those of you who do not know about TOMS their website explains:


I know this is sort of hard to read...Sorry! Basically an American traveler by the name of Blake started TOMS after a trip to Argentina where he was touched by the poverty, and perseverance, of the people. Modeled after the traditional Argentinian Alpargatas shoe, TOMS provides one pair to a child in need for every pair they sell. Many children in the villages TOMS visits do not have shoes. Beyond the injuries they can incur, the lack of proper shoes can keep them from attending school and hinder their access to food and water, resources that must be walked to and are often far away.

Before you accuse me of being a sellout, let me assure you I would never endorse a product I do not feel passionately about. Not only does TOMS have an inspiring mission, but their shoes are actually really cute and super comfortable. I have about six pairs, and I love them all!

{I've rocked these fab Gold Slippers in da club and on the softball field!}



{I love the bright colors on this funky pair}


{These were my shoe of choice for my European Adventure}

They have great styles for Guys too!


{I love this preppy pair, it's the new boat shoe!}


{Petey has this pair and wears them all the time!}



{Actually...Pete has this pair too, such the fashionisto!}

In fact, when I went on my Eurotrip they were the only non-flip flops I brought and I hiked all through Cinque Terre and Austria in them!


They have so many great new styles for men and women, and even have a line for kids and babies!


Check them out and get yourself a pair, I promise you will love them, and you will be supporting a really inspiring cause. See that link on the right, at the top? Click on it and shop away for a good cause!
Fashion and philanthropy, what could be better?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

i rock the gold and the red and am obsessed! and for all those people junior year of college that made fun of my goldies...joke's on you. love ya FYB

cassie said...

Bailey you beat me to the TOMS punch! I just bought a pair of sparkly silver ones to accompany the coral ones in my closet (and currently on my feet). I am in love.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin