Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dear Top Chef,

Dear Top Chef,

Congratulations on picking your top four last night. You can pretty much go ahead and get rid of the rest of the asshats in the competition and stick with these winners.

Kevin: You are cuter than a baby pig, I would love to share some pinot with you and your hot ginge beard.


Michael: You are definitely the more badass Voltaggio brother.


Bryan: If I were stranded on a dessert island, you are definitely one of the 3 things I would take with me, I think you are very useful. You, a skillet, and Bella.


Not for eating, you sicko. For snuggles and entertainment.

Jennifer: You are a stone cold fox. I love you. Take it to the end.

Everyone else? Pack up your knives and go. Especially you, Michael. You over rated hack. Yeah I've been watching you, and I am not impressed.

Thanks Bravo, see you next Wednesday!
xo
B

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin