Thursday, October 29, 2009

Even MORE Halloween Costume Inspiration!

I hate to be redundant, I know I posted Halloween costume ideas a few days ago. However, thanks to my dear friend Melanie I have stumbled upon the costume motherload and I would be betraying our blogger/reader relationship were I to neglect bringing you the best the interweb has to offer.
Such as:

Captain Crunch and Toucan Sam


Tetris Game Pieces


Soco Lime


Rainbow Brite & Starlite


Mr. Peanut


Juno & Bleeker


iPod Silouhette


Herbert from Family Guy


Ahhhahahahaha Emo Max from Where the Wild Things Are


Grapes


Ambiguously Gay Duo


The Hangover


iPod and Charger


A League of Their Own


For these costumes and more go to American Apparel. There are SQUILLIONS more where these came from. And the best part is they are all home made with clothes from American Apparel, so you too can recreate greatness for yourself!
Oh, and while you are there, vote for MelMel and her fabulous Facebook costume from Halloweens past.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

i'm such a dork I know i know.... thanks for humoring me bails!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin