Monday, October 12, 2009

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers...


Sooo Taylor Swift was AMAZING in concert. A great set list, really genuine audience interaction, she worked the ENTIRE arena, popping up in random aisles throughout the show, lots of divatude, and LOTS of FABulous sparkly dresses!


Which of course, she paired with boots...a girl after my own heart!




This, of course, sent me to the internets to find some sparkle of my own. Unfortunately I feel like Winter is really the season for sparkly dress shopping, so I was a bit premature...

{Rebecca Taylor revolveclothing.com}

{Haute Hippe revolveclothing.com}

{Erin Fetherston shopbop.com}

{Alice & Olivia shopbop.com}

{Herve Leger saks.com}

{Madison Marcus saks.com}

{Nanette Lepore saks.com}

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin