Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Real Weddings: OUR Wedding Sneak Peak!!



I am going back to work today, and I could not be more excited. Not that I haven't loved my past two months on the couch, but I need to get out of the house or I might turn into a couch. I promise that I will not start neglecting the blogosphere just because I am back at my day job, in fact, I think getting out and about will bring new and exciting things to Peppermint Bliss!
That said, I haven't been awake on this side of 9 am in 7 weeks, and I am running SUPER late. Boss lady will not be happy if I meet her at the mart with soap in my hair, so for now I have to run. I will leave you on this joyous Wedding Wednesday with a preview of my upcoming nuptials, and some pictures from Pete's and my Wedding Planning trip to Aspen!
We met with our wedding planner, Lisa Vorce of Oh How Charming, and picked out venues for the rehearsal dinner, and Friday Night Welcome Party, picked out the entertainment, started talking about invitations, table settings, tents, had a cake tasting, food tastings, it was SOOO much fun and not at all overwhelming! I don't want to give too much away about our wedding just yet, but here is a little preview!

One of the venues we chose...


...We ate more food than any human should in such a short period of time doing all the tastings for the various events that will take place throughout the wedding weekend...


{A few candidates for the passed appetizers...Can't remember what everything is exactly but I think this tray had foie gras, ceviche, and elk skewers}


{Crab cakes, sliders, and...}


{Mini tomato bisque with Gruyere Mac n' Cheese}


{CHEEEEEEESEEEE!!!!}

...And enjoyed our time with my family at our charming cabin where we will be married next year!


This is the dock that will serve as the altar...


On this pond...


Beside this river...


In this gorgeous valley...

We could not be more excited!!
I will be back later today with more inspiration for a Fall Country Wedding!
xoxo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin