Monday, October 5, 2009

Shoes, glorious SHOES!

Today is my first day sans orthopedic boot and I feel like DANCING!
But we all know how that ended up last time, so I will refrain.
Instead I will celebrate by posting SHOES, glorious SHOES!
Pairs of shoes in fact.
Squillions of them.
As I now, finally, after 6 long weeks, can be the proud wearer of not just a right, but a left shoe as well.

Life is good.

Life would be BETTER were I able to wear these gorgeous lovelies...


However I am under strict doctors orders to stay far, far away from stilettos and can wear only tightly laced tennis shoes for the next few weeks...


And while these Chuck Taylor's are pretty fly...sometimes a lady needs to dress up a bit...
...Which is why this seasons tap-shoe trend is PERFECT for yours truly in my current state...
I wore these festive sparklers out on Saturday, which made it very hard for me to restrain my desire to boogie, I mean look at them! They were MADE for the dance floor...
...This funky pair is by a company called Melissa in Australia which I will do a longer post on later because they are prettttty rad...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin