Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Fearless...

This time last year I was out on the open road with my bff Laura falling in love with Taylor Swift as we listened to her first album about 2-3 times a day from beginning to end.
Tonight I will be going to see Miss Swift in Chicago on her Fearless tour.
I am very excited.
I thought about wearing this.


Why, you might ask?

Because I am a freak.

And think maybe if Taylor saw the we have so much in common in the way of our taste in attire, she would ditch red-headed Abigail (sorry abigail, you're adorable, I hope you understand) and I could be her new best friend.
I am insane.
If you didn't know this before, please refer to my past posts on Britney Spears.
Whether or not any of this happens, I still think it should be a pretty good time!


And to my real life best friend, blonde-headed Laura...I wish we were still driving through the blue mountains belting out Love Story.xoxo

1 comment:

Laura said...

I WISH I WAS WITH YOU!!!! ahh how i miss the open road! and taylor! and YOUUUU!!! xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin