Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SPRING into Fall...

One of my favorite blogs, Haven and Home, introduced me to my new Favorite designer, Kelley Proximire yesterday. She operates mainly out of the D.C. area, and her aesthetic is very preppy chic. Scrolling through her portfolio I stumbled across this stunning living room, remind you of anything?

What can I say, great minds think alike!


Now, in my humble opinion, this is how you do white.


The white walls and curtains give a pure, neutral background for the color to really pop.


The result is bright and summery and fresh, not sterile!


The details in this room are also incredible. The trim on the couch and the curtains, the lucite table? LOVE!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is being saved in my bookmarks as dream living room... le sigh

Blog Widget by LinkWithin