Thursday, October 8, 2009

A thought on the miracle of technology...

One of my absolute favorite blogs, Decorno, posted this video today. It's hillarious, as is Decorno, and you should watch it/visit the site often.

It made me think.
There really are two ways to go through life:

As though EVERYTHING is a miracle.
or
As though nothing is a miracle.

I think the second way sounds sad, selfish, and boring.
How much joy and wonder could we find in the world around us if instead of cussing like a sailor (guilty) when the Google Maps app on you iPhone stears you are in the wrong direction, you said WOW. I live in an age and in a place where these are the issues that stop me in my tracks throughout my day- even in THIS economy!
But, seriously.
So today, even though the internet is incredibly slow at my house which is severely inhibiting my posting ability (sorry guys), I thank God for the miracle of technology in our lives.

What miracles are you thankful for in your everyday life?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin