Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gossip Girl: Ursula's Apartment

I have been completely out of the Gossip Girl loop these days, but after my sick day yesterday I am all caught up...Thank Goodness! What have I been doing with my life these past few weeks without Chuck, Blair, Serena in the gang?!?
Although I am loving Chuck and Blair back together (erm, hopefully after last night!?) the REAL star this season has definitely been all of the fabulous interiors! I think set design would be an absolute blast (imaginary clients are the best kind!) and you can tell the designers at GG have had a lot of fun with it this season.

The hightlight? For sure Tyra Banks apartment.

Enjoy.


I love the color palette, it is so unabashedly girly! Hot pink, white, cobalt blue, and black.
Hot pink damask, classic with a twist.


Love this couch, so glamorous!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bails I love Gossip Girl set design too! I would love to hear your thoughts on Lily van der Woodsen-Bass-Humphrey's apartment, or what we could do with the NYU dorms...the possibilities are endless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin