Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pillow Fight!!

So as I lay here on the couch for my last official day as an invalid (I return to work manana!!) I started thinking about pillows...stay with me here people...particularly the pillow currently resting below my noggin.
This adorably kitschy Texas pillow from Cat Studios my Mommala got me for Christmas a few years back. I love it.

Were we ever to move back to Houston I would certainly trade in my Texas pillows for some Chicago pride...

Cat Studio is amazing...btw...if you are feeling particularly patriotic, they have glasses, place mats, napkins, pillows etc. for tons of states and cities. They make great gifts with the holidays coming up and all...

But anyway...Back to pillows.

Pillows are a great way to personalize, and fluff up ones space on a budget. A futon left over from college would look infinitely chic-er with one of these Jonathan Adler needlepoint pillows, dontcha think?

They are a (less expensive) way to bring ones personality into your apartment/condo/house and aren't as big of a commitment as say painting an accent wall.

There are endless options out there. Feeling Whimsical? How about a fortune cookie on which to rest your head?


Slice of Toast?


If you can dream it, it is probably out there somewhere. And it is probably on Etsy. Like this fabulous and creative craftswoman, Christin Morgan, of Love, California.


She too makes state pillows (any state you want in any color, even if you don't see it on the site).


As well as cacti...hula girls...dogs...ligers...Basically anything you can dream of to dream on, she will do!


Isn't the internet a wonderful place??

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin