Monday, September 28, 2009

Act your age...Dress your shoe size!

The people over at Elle must be avid readers of FYB as this month they have heeded my fashion advice and have decided that one of the hottest Fall trends will be dressing like a child!


Elle ALSO did a spread inspired by Eloise herself a few months back...




What can I say, I am a trendsetter...


SO, because Elle says ChildStyle is in for Fall...I bring you my grownup Kindergarten Inspired finds...

{Romper by Sunner...You must have the body of a child to wear this, if I did, I would...}

{Marc Jacobs always incorporates some childlike whimsy into his collections, like this ring...}

{Or these shoes...}

{Just in case the man in your life isn't willing to go all out...}

{...Hermes ties can add a bit of whimsy to their usual business attire...}

{For an edgier interpretation of the Childlike Trend, try this line...}

{Or for a fancier occasion, Judith Leiber always has a few options...}

{This reminds me of the first day of school}

{Disney Couture has adorable accessories inspired by your animated favorites}

{My personal favorite accessory, the Cynthia Rowley Grosgrain Hair bow...}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha I love this post!! The pic of the couple is hilarious!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin