Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Weekend!

So, I have been promising new and exciting things over here at FYB, and although they are slow in coming, I hope you have been noticing an improvement in the content over the past two weeks. 

My next focus is going to be the formatting and layout, and for that I have enlisted the help of the gorgeous, vivacious, effervescent, talented, JOIE of my JOIE, STINA to help design a new logo...To say that she is going all out to create something really special is an understatement. I can't wait to see the final product. Just because I am too terribly excited to wait, I have to show you this little preview of what she has done so far!
Notice the "B's" on the boots! Perfection.

I could not be more excited. As always, please please PLEASE send me some feedback. 

PeppermintBliss@gmail.com

This little bloggyblog has been SUCH a fun project for me, but I do it all for you, people!
 Any ideas for posts you might have? I have gotten some great ones from readers so far that will be going up in the next few weeks. 
I would love to know your thoughts, what you like, what you don't like. 
As always, thanks for reading, and if you enjoy FYB pass it along! 
I will be back next week (hopefully blogging from Aspen will go smoothly) with some new and exciting posts, including an update on Clifford The Big Red House!
XOXOXOOXOX
Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin