Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's in a name?

That which we call a blog by any other name would still smell as sweet.

My recent ailment has given me a renewed dedication to the blogosphere. I see big things for this little thread, and I felt as though its potential had outgrown my old URL. As such I have renamed BaileysAbroadBlog aka "Follow Your Bliss". From now on, as we go forward in your Blogger/Reader relationship, I can be reached at: 
PeppermintBliss.Blogspot.Com
You may ask me, "Bailey, why Peppermint Bliss?" 

Very good question.
Well, first off, FollowYourBliss, BaileysBliss, and every non ridiculous combination as such was not available. Not to be discouraged I thought to myself, 
"Self, what IS your bliss"?
Easy.

Blue Bell Peppermint Ice Cream!
No matter how far I stray, the little Texas Creamery is near and dear to my heart, and in many ways the inspiration in all I do. Thus the dedication. 
For those of you who fear change, please stay tuned, it's still the same old me! Just rededicated to the task of decreasing your office productivity and increasing your grins!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin