Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank You Blissies!!

The first full week of the revamped Follow Your Bliss is coming to a close, and I want to thank all of you for making it a huge success! I have a bunch of really great posts coming for you next week, including the first edition of my Real Weddings thread, newly opened Chicago Restaurant guides, Celebrity Home tours and more! 


Please keep coming back and spreading the word about PeppermintBliss, and if you have any questions, comments, concerns, tips, anything at all, feel free to email me at:
PeppermintBliss@gmail.com


I live to serve, my lovely blissies, so let me know what you want to see more, or less, of on FYB!
Have a wonderful weekend! 


Go get yourself a big scoop of Peppermint Ice Cream, you deserve it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin