Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Betsey...

I just have a huge design crush on Betsey Johnson, so I think we are going to keep going with her here today. I found these pictures of her New York apartment at HookedOnHouses.net that I thought were worth showing.

{Her NYC Apartment Living Room}

{NYC Apartment Living Room #2}

{NYC Apartment dining room I love the pink and yellow, and that chandelier!!!}

{The master bedroom at her NYC apartment, pink heaven!}

{NYC apartment dressing room}

{Even the Kitchen is  like a delightful pink creampuff, but with an edge, just like Betsey!}

{I love how the bathroom has this white neutral palette, it gives your eyes a chance to rest before taking in all that fabulous pink all over again each day!}

{And honey, look at that VIEW!}

I just love how exuberant and joyful and unrelentingly PINK it all is! So over the top, yet so well done. If PINK ever needs representation, I think it need look no further than Betsey Johnson. Within her fabulassss NYC apartment PINK is all at once, girly, edgy, sexy, silly...
"Pink is my new obsession,
Pink it's not even a question,
Pink on the lips of your lovah,
'Cause Pink is the love you discovah"
{Thank you for that Aerosmith}

To me, Betsey is just so over the top, its like a hillarious joke that you are in on. Whenever I wear her dresses, which is often, I feel so girly and fun, but also a little bit like a rockstar, LOVE IT!
I mean, who wouldn't want to wear this fab punk/princess number. 


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin