Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dreamy Bedrooms

Since I have bedrooms on the brain today I thought I would bring you a bit more boudoir inspiration!
I am loving a canopy bed these days, especially up in this cold northern yonder!

{Muriel Brandolini via Elle Decor}

{Jan Showers}

{House Beautiful}

{Elle Decor}

{Architectural Digest}

{Domino Magazine}


I love the giant lion painting above The Hennessy's (yes, of cognac fame) bed. The purple and the low bed?
Rawr.


Reminiscent of our bedroom with the patterned fabric on the walls and bedskirt.
{Elle Decor}

Tinsley Mortimer's bed in her Manhattan Apartment. Things I love:
1. Upholstered Headboard
2. Various shades and patterns of blue
3. Eating with puppies on the...
4. Crisp white linens
5. THAT MONOGRAM!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin