Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!

Just in case you were doubting just how much I love Ice Cream, check out this AMAZINGNESS le fiancee surprised me with today as an early present for our 5 Year Anniversary!!
I am not sure which is cuter, Pete or the sign? It is a vintage neon sign that he got at a warehouse in Chicago called Architectural Artifacts. If you haven't been, I highly suggest you pay them, or their website, a visit! They have everything from reclaimed doorknobs and light fixtures to facades and fountains salvaged from historic buildings. I had seen this little beauty when Pete and I were looking for fixtures for Clifford, The Big Red House a few months ago, and that sneaky little monkey went back and got it for me!
Sometimes I cannot even believe how blessed I am to have such a loving and thoughtful partner. 
Happy Anniversary Petey!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin