Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Fests Begin!

Well my friends, it seems we have come full circle. One of my first posts I did on Chicago back at the beginning of the summer was about Wicker Park Fest and my love of the ChiTown Summer Joie. The summer absolutely flew by and I attended way too few of the street fairs Chicago has to offer. Luckily, I am going to finish with a bang this weekend at the Guinness Oysterfest in Roscoe Village. 


The annual Fall Fest will run on Saturday the 19th from 11am-10pm at 2000 W. Roscoe. Apparently it's all you can eat/drink guinness and oysters, which is an interesting combination. Not to worry, there will be several "alt-rock" bands including Marcy Playground performing. Because nothing goes together like oysters, guinness, and alt-rock. 
Should be a ball, hope to see you all out there!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin