Friday, September 18, 2009

One year from today...

...Petey and I will be getting married!
I can hardly believe that we have finally hit the one year countdown mark in our seemingly never ending engagement. 
We are heading to Aspen on Tuesday to meet with our wedding planner, Lisa Vorce (Oh How Charming) and I could not be more excited to see some of the plans start to come together...not to mention the tastings!! 
I will be sure to update y'all with snippets from the trip, I do not want to give too much away though! 
But...Happy (future) Anniversary Petey! I can't wait to be your wife!!

Pictures from the night of our Engagement, I can't believe that was nearly 8 months ago! Time flies!:

{Right after I said "YES!" you can tell I am still crying...}

{My friends surprising me at the Hotel later that night...Jeese Pinkie, get it together...hahaha}

{All my lovely lady friends who came out to surprise me and celebrate!}

{Look at that twinkle in my eye, I lurve him!}

{Presh.}

September 18, 2010

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh my god so exciting!! It is going to be here before you know it! Have a great time with the tastings, they are the best part! xoxo, Ali

Blog Widget by LinkWithin