Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fourth Times a Charm

I had wanted to do another post today on the beautiful wedding of my friends from Kent, high school sweathearts Ali & Lance, but I think I am going to have to wait until next week. 

{A preview of Ali & Lance's Wedding which I will feature in next weeks Wedding Wednesday Post}

I am LOVING all the feedback, and I hate to let you down, and I would never abandon you like this in that last dreadful hour of work, except I am late for a very important date with Ms. Britney Spears!

In mere moments a driver is coming to pick me and Pete (here-to-forth known as the best sport in the world) for my fourth, and final time at the Circus. Unlike my previous trips to the show I am not going with some deviant plan to work my way backstage and into BritBrits heart. I am just going to go and enjoy the show and share the experience with my beloved if not slightly reluctant date.

I mean, if one of her people sees me in my current crippledom and wants to take me back to meet her as a reward for my persistence and undying loyalty, obviously I will abide. 

But again, that is not why I am going. I will be back tomorrow with a full update as well as some other fun treats I have saved up for you, my beloved Blissies!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin