Monday, September 21, 2009

Fred Flare

In recent years my style has evolved, some would say regressed, quite a bit. I am no longer satisfied with just putting on a flattering outfit. I would prefer my outfit say something, have a theme, make people laugh. 
A good style Icon for me I suppose would be Katy Perry. I would dress like Katy Perry every day if I could. The reason I don't is not because I feel the need to abide by certain social cues that say a sparkly fruit covered leotard isn't really daywear, but mostly because I do not have the bod for it. 

{Carousel Dress? Where can I find you in my size?}


That said, I do like to dress with a bit of pizzaz...Some flare if you will. 
You would be surprised how hard it is for a gal to find wears to suit this fancy, and I have become an expert at scouring the internet for festive gear. One of my top spots I have found is a site called FredFlare.com, which although it does not have a huge selection, I consider to be a real crowd pleaser for the options it provides for not only Womens apparel, but sections for Home and Menswear as well. 
Here is just a sampling of some of the fabulous treasures one could purchase at Fred Flare:

{Large Ice Cream Night Light!}

{Katy Perry herself is a fan!}


{Holly Golightly Eye Mask?}

{If Audrey rocked it, you know it must be good...}


{I am the proud owner of the Le Boombox Bag, some AA batteries and you are all set to ease on down, ease on down, ease on down the roooaaddd}


{I am also the proud owner of these record earrings, v. stylish}


{Most essential thing on FredFlare that I do not yet own? Definitely the reversible Happy Sad Sweatshirt...}

{For those of you chocoholics who prefer the edge of the brownie...}
{The ever popular Juno Cheeseburger Phone}

All this and MORE, if you can believe it, can be yours at FredFlare.com. 
Also, if you haven't already, please fill out the survey I posted earlier today.
xoxo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin