Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Fall!

Well now that Labor Day has come and gone, I think it is officially Fall, my favorite season. My first fall in Chicago! The benefit of living in a place like Chicago as opposed to say, Houston, is that you actually get to experience Seasons, which I am very excited about. I have been inspecting the trees for any signs of fall foliage, but so far, nothing. 


To me, fall is crisp and cozy, the air smells cleaner somehow, and the colors- well they are very flattering for a Brunette. As Tuesday will be my Design Day over here at FYB, I thought I would post some pictures of snuggly fall inspired homes to welcome the changing of the Seasons. 

{Kitchen courtesy of Candian Home Magazine}

{Badgley and Mischka's Kentucky Home, Elle Decor}

{Cashmere Throw, Ralph Lauren Home}

{I love this tiny bedroom featured in Elle Decor, so cozy!}

{Acorn baking tin, for delishy pumpkin bread morsels!}

{What could be more "Fall" than this chair...Unfortunately if you own one it is probably because you knitted it from a book called Erika's Simple Knits With a Twist, and that means you are probably insane.}

1 comment:

kt said...

Yummm, can I have some of those pumpkin bread morsels in the shape of adorable acorns?!?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin